Thursday, August 04, 2016

She put some mushrooms in a jar and you won't believe what happened next.

I have totally fallen for teasers like that over on Facebook, what about you?  Usually it's something ridiculous... JUST LIKE THIS. 


mushrooms
 
What did happen next was  me having realizing that I NEED MORE MUSHROOMS.  THESE ARE NOT ENOUGH. WHY DID I THINK 4 WAS THE APPROPRIATE NUMBER TO PURCHASE??????
 
Sadly these mushrooms are years old.  I bought them the first time I went to Paper Source.  The only other place you'll find this is at someone else's house hoarded for something special just like me.   They'll find that photo on flickr and loose their minds over wishing they had my 4.   If that's you, sorry.
 
I can't believe it's Thursday already.  Kind of  a boring week around here.  I was busy, but there's nothing to show for it.  Well except a jar with mushrooms that is.  And that's better than some weeks.  Hope you're doing well.  I'll wish you a happy weekend today!!!  xo
 
 

6 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Put some moss in the bottom of the jar to lift them up a bit and I'll bet they'll look great! I love red polka dot mushrooms, too!

6:45 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Hmm, yes and I always tell myself it nothing but click bait and to move on! But you know what happens next...and then she.....
I got a new car a few weeks ago so we activated the XM radio to see if we would like it for our road trips and now I can't get the song A Long Came Jones of my head. EVen scarier is the fact I still knew most of the words 50 yrs later. And how's that for a random comment.

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PAM! That is hilarious. Is there mushroom fabric coming, I sure hope so, it would fill up that jar right quick.

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Martha said...

Yes, that's me! Ha! Just another example of why you are a kindred spirit. :-) Have a great weekend!

12:28 PM  
Blogger SewSealy said...

I bet you have a fat quarter or two of red & white dot fabric and some muslin... you could draft a pattern? Make as many Mushrooms as your heart desires. :) I bet they would come out really cute! You could also do them as pin cushions.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This post really made me chuckle....how true!

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older